Our date is coming soon, and I am truly excited to finally meet you! To ensure that we have a great and memorable time together, please read and observe the etiquette rules below:
- Leave the donation in the bathroom, right after we greet when you arrive to my Incall location; or before I arrive to your Outcall location.
- If we are meeting in public, put the donation in an envelope, and then inside a book, or gift bag.
- If you'd like to shower after our date, allow yourself 5-10 minutes before our time runs out, to do so.
- Let me know before our date if you decide to change the duration or switch experiences.
- Let me know at least 24 hours in advance if you would like to go to Greece (Add $400 to the total donation).
- Communicate about your desires and limits.
- Waiting until I ask for the donation, or hand it to me directly. It’s awkward for both of us.
- Waiting less than 15-20 minutes before the end of our date to go for “another round”.
- Asking for any kind of risky services such as: Bareback Full Service, Bareback Greek, or “Stripper slides”. No matter how much money you give me, I will not do it, and will end our date.
- Asking me personal questions such as "Where do your parents work?", "What's your real name?", etc.
- Approaching me in public, outside of scheduled dates.